Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Stress and Fluff


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I might say that the last post put me through a lot of trouble. When I tried to publish it for the first time, It yelled at me, saying that it was stupid. So then I had to rewrite everything, except this time much shorter and more bitter, but it wouldn't publish that either. So I went to bed, waiting until morning to publish. Bitterly, I go through everything, but it still won't let me publish. So finally, I check around my posts, and there are both of them, sitting there saved, unpublished. So I finally got the whole thing published. And it was good.

I tried my first Quaker Oatmeal Breakfast Square today. It tasted pretty much like oatmeal, except colder, harder, and more square-like. It tasted pretty bitter, but that was probably because it was 7:30, cold, dark, and my mouth still had retainer taste in it. It did put something in my stomach though. Better than a fruity phallus every day. At least these squares change flavor.

Chem discussion took, as usual, half the allotted time. We pretty much just went over the midterm that was generally terrible.

Back in the dorms, I tried to publish yesterday's post, but to no avail. I then hopped back in bed, only to be yelled at minutes later by my phone, Rebecca on the other end. See, when C. Kiefer wouldn't let me turn in my paper, I bitterly decided that I would edit that thing to death. So I sent it to Rebecca (she offered first), because I figured she would love to grade another paper. She called to tell me that she emailed it back to me with her editing in the margins.

When I woke up from a rather pleasant nap (or rather continuance of sleep), I didn't want to get out of bed, so I decided to do my English reading. That took an hour or so, but it was poetry, so that made it more meaningful. Barf.

After I finally got out of bed, I went to print out Rebecca's editing, but realized my printer does not print color (note to self: get a color ink cartrige. Strike that. Reverse it. Get parents to get a color ink cartrige). So I had to hunt around for a willing soul that would whore out his/her printer for some cheap friendship. I found my victim three doors down. Katie is her name.

With edited paper in hand, I spent the next hour and a half murdering my former paper. Unfortunately, I got so into it, there wasn't enough time for lunch. So for lunch I ate a Balance Bar. Judging my time poorly, I was rushing as fast as I could to get out the door. I started biking at 2:05 as fast as I could, making it to Olsen at 2:10. Luckily C. Kiefer was running (or rather walking nonchalantly) late. He's a Nazi when it comes to tardies, so that would explain my paranoia. I think it was a pretty good paper that I produced though.

I wore my denim blazer. I really like it.

After two hours of nonsensical English, I left for my freedom. It was at that point when I realized I was hungry and that it was not Friday. It felt very much like a Friday.

Instead of heading directly to the DC (it was closed), I went to the bookstore. I played around there for an hour or so, finally buying another $4 poster. Then I did some meaningless fluff until around 6:15 when I saw Doug and went to dinner with him. He was having a pretty terrible day. Poor Doug.

I was supposed to play racquetball with Riddy, but the courts were taked up by PE classes. And tomorrow won't work out either. So we're playing on Saturday. Hopefully Doug and I can play tomorrow.

The rest of my night was just stuff. I went down to the lounge and played piano until some health center interns gave us a lecture on drinking. Now I'm not going to drink. Not because of them though. That was already predetermined. I went back to playing the piano.

Since then, I've just been moseying around, trying to do stuff. I wish I actually sat down and tried to do some homework. That would have been better. Oh well. I should go to sleep. But first I will shower.


0 Responses to “Stress and Fluff”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3