Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Halloween Party Party


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sorry no post last night... I was at Riddy's, but we'll get to that. I suppose this means I'll have to write my whole weekend in one post. Blast.

Saturday morning I awoke to the sound of nothing. So I got up and did my regular morning activities, plus even a little homework. When that was all done and ready, I got a call from Riddy, who informed me that was getting off the freeway, heading to meet me at the ARC for a game or two of racquetball.

Riddy is very into racquetball. He has several racquets, balls, gloves, glasses, bag, pretty much anything you can think of. The good thing is that he actually knows what he's talking about. It was basically a free, two hour lesson for me. Which wasn't a bad deal.

When we were completely exhausted, we watched the volleyball players for a while. Then we returned our stuff and watched the badminton tournament for a while. Then we left.

Back in my room, we decided it would probably just be easiest if I stayed at his place instead of Riddy having to drive all the way back to Davis to drop me off. So we spent some time packing my stuff, only forgetting my retainers, which was actually pretty good. Then we hopped into his oh-so-masculine newVW Beetle and grabbed some food at In-N-Out.

After driving the distance to his place, we played table tennis for half an hour, then I took a shower while he talked homework with some cute girl in his programming class (I don't really know if she's actually cute, I mean it's a programming class, but I'm just going by what Rids says).

After driving to Folsom, we turned off the car in front of Melanie Gillette's house. Apparantly she grew up with my mother, yet didn't put that together until the end of the night. Anyway, it was fun.

There were maybe a dozen kids there, quiet, but I made it loud. It was fun. Typical Halloween party, with plenty of booze and crazy stuff like that. And by that, I mean Taboo, Scattergories, and hymn sings.

After everyone left, it was just Riddy, myself, and the Gillettes, so we stayed talking for a while. Maybe he knows them. Or maybe he's just friendly. Anyway, it wasn't completely terrible since they sent us away with food. College students will go anywhere if it involves free food.

With seven caramel apples and a bag o' moose munch, we went to Rid's place. Since we were completely exhausted, we stayed up for another two hours listening to music and playing table tennis. Then we slept.

We woke up to get ready at 8:30. For some reason, we all were asleep again though, and I wondered why when I woke up at 9. So including Miguel, who got in later that night, we woke up, ate, and got ready for meeting.

Meeting at the Johnsons was good. There were a few visitors, so that was nice. Afterwards, the Greenways invited us over for lunch, since Troy, his wife Sarah, and Darin and Maria were there. It was really nice. Good food, pretty fancy. I'm not used to formal dinners. Definitely higher quality than the DC. And plus, they had a piano that I could bang on for an hour.

By about 2 or so, I was back at my dorm. After I got settled and everything, I decided to practice my trumpet, because I have to learn Miles Davis' solo by Tuesday. Tony was playing video games up until that point, when he decided to do some reading for homework. So in order to do his homework, he put on some asian music. When I started playing though, he turned up the volume. Now, my homework assignment is to listen to music very carefully, which I cannot do when his music is louder. So I asked him politely to turn it down. To which he asked me to play quieter. Dude, do you know how much of your annoying music, games, tv shows, movies, and aim rings I have to put up with? Give me a break. I'm John Stossell.

So bitterly, I finished playing and left the room for other things. I went to eat. I had a lovely dinner with Doug and Joe. Actually, earlier I watched Donnie Darko with Mohammad, Doug, and Chris. It was good. Back at the DC, Chris was working, and he dressed up as a Japanese person. Fun. Funny.

So now I'm back, from outer space. I'm going to try and get my lab done. Good luck with that. I want to go to bed early tonight, but my clock has yet to pick up the time change signal, so I don't know what to do. I'll set my cell phone to wake me up, that's what I'll do. As for now, I want to see my cute gay puppies.


1 Responses to “Halloween Party Party”

  1. Blogger Jeff 

    What do you mean "how many dif places do you have to eat?" There are four different dining commons on campus, as well as several fast food chains. UC Davis is located right next to downtown Davis, so it's not far to go into town. Then of course there's the houses of friends.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3