Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Sleepy and Racquetball


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My day has actually been pretty relaxed.

I woke up to the sound of my cell phone, because my atomic clock has yet to pick up the signal from Boulder, Colorado, so therefore I am afraid to rely on it to tell me the accurate time. Sad, because it's atomic.

After waking and morninging, I went to Chem, this time sitting in the front row with Margot and a pretty cool guy who's name starts with an S. I sat too close to the screen and my neck hurt. But I was able to accurately assess that Professor True uses Sharpie permanent markers on the overhead. It was bothering me immensely.

Math was blah. I did manage to learn the name of a girl that I would consider my closest friend in that class. I finally learned and retained the name Jackie. I am proud of myself.

After DCing it up, I went to work on my Chem lab actually a few hours before it was due. How rare. That went surprisingly well. I did it entirely without the help of Doug. This time I asked Diana because Doug was gone.

Chem lab wasn't that bad. Twice we managed to overtitrate our solution, making it sad. But since all it took was an extra drop, it wasn't that big of a deal. We were out of there an hour early. It felt great, except that it was really dark outside. Depressing.

On the way to the DC, I checked my mail to learn that I finally received my confirmation of registration to vote. Apparantly I mailed it on the last possible date, so I was very lucky. But since it was so late, they didn't send me any information and I had to go online for all that stuff. I've got the propositions down, but as far as the Davis electors, I think I'll leave all that blank. Who are these people anyway?

The rest of my night has been filled with lollygagging, and racquetball. I reserved a court at 9, played for a half hour then Sarah joined me. Fun times. I'm getting better. I think I need the shoes though. My trail running shoes definitely weren't made for racquetball.

I am weird. And sweaty. So I will go unsweat myself. And then sleep.


0 Responses to “Sleepy and Racquetball”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3