Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



The Weekend


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'll probably have to keep this short since I have a million (100) page poem I need to read.

Friday, after classes, I packed then got picked up by Brandon. Interesting and fun-loving ride.

We got to the Leen's house around 5 or so, I guess. Unpacked, made ourselves at home. I played piano. I played piano a lot.

Not really sure what all went on. We ate dinner, I remember. I forget what it was, but it was good. No wait, we had burritos. They were in fact good.

That night consisted of a whole lot of talking, playing piano, pool, music, and pretty much anything else that goes on at a get together. Nobody broke out the Archies, which was surprising. They couldn't do without Rook though.

Saturday morning was lazy, since they couldn't get the gym until 2:30. We had a late breakfast, supposedly brunch, but nobody ate enough to consider it one. We sang. At the time, we went to the gym.

There, since basketball was being played for 5 hours, I went outside and read for a couple of them. I made it through part one of three, so I was proud.

Getting pretty bored, I left when I saw some others heading back to the Leen's. It just so happned to be Damon, Justin, Rob, and Melissa. So that was fun. Interesting conversations, which I will stop mentioning now.

Dinner was delicious and full of sweaty men. Nobody really cares who won. We had lasagna. It was good. After that, there was pretty much the same lulling around until everybody went to bed. Instead of sleeping on the floor, this time I slept with Jed on Brandon's bed. It was much better.

Sunday morning was funny, since 30 or so guys needed to use one iron.

We got to our respective meetings quite well, and aside from their unusual length, they were quite nice. Afterwards, we went back for lunch and more mulling around. I played trumpet with piano accompaniment, then both simultaneously. We went to gospel meeting and Brandon and I left from there. Awesome.

Now I'm back, hungry, and needing to read. We took a floor picture too.


0 Responses to “The Weekend”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3