Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Too Busy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I finally finished my 100 page poem. Now I have until 2 tomorrow to write a 1500 word essay on it. I have a week of math homework due at 7 pm tomorrow as well. And two hours in the morning will be devoted to awkward feelings towards chord changes. Must keep this short.

I finally woke up to the sound of my alarm instead of my cell phone. I took it with me to Chico because it wasn't picking up the signal that the time has changed, so I didn't want to rely on it in case it noticed when I was asleep and failed to wake me up properly.

From there, I hobbled over to Chem, where nothing was done for an hour.

I got back to my room and read some more poem.

I went to math, where we talked about speeding and triangles and volume and math.

I ate lunch. Then I read some more poem.

I went to my Chem lab, where we watched purple turn to gray, then green. I rubbed my nose and felt a liquid on it, which I thought to be hydrochloric acid, so I thought my nose was stinging for a while.

Dinner was boring and lonely.

I decided I needed to do something, so I played racquetball for an hour. By myself.

I finished the poem. It's really weird. Odd. Hum.

I took a shower. I need to sleep. And write an essay. Blast.


0 Responses to “Too Busy”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3