Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



A Whole Lot of Nothing


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It amazes me that today has already passed.

I woke up from a very late night at 11 or so. I got dressed and such, very slowly, and went to play the piano. I played straight through Les Mis. It was glorious. I didn't even notice an hour and a half go by. How fun.

After that, I blah di blahed around for a while, then went and ate lunch. Lunch was good.

Afterwards, there wasn't a whole lot going on. I watched Chris and Jared play Halo 2, then they coerced me to play with them, probably just so there would be an easy target. How exciting. We then went over our math practice midterms together. Yummy exciting.

Riddy came over and we played racquetball at 6. That made me happy. He let me play with some of his toys so I could get used to them and see if my purchases were worthwhile. I'm really anxious about my glove. Whee. We made a date for tomorrow to go bowling with Brandon and Kara. Then we decided to tell them.

After I ate and got back to my room, I went to the lounge with Chris, Jared, and Alexey to review for the midterm tomorrow. It was pretty unproductive.

Since then, I've just been planning my schedule for next term. It looks like everything will be working out. Sure hope so. I need to go to bed, even though I'm not tired. Midterm tomorrow. Whoop-de-do.


0 Responses to “A Whole Lot of Nothing”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3