Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



A Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am still tired and sore. My thighs are especially sore. I will make this short.

Woke up, got dressed in wrinkle-free clothes. Met Brandon out in the car for a ride.

Meeting was big. Lots of people. I met Amelia, who mentioned she had met me recently, so I spent the rest of the time wondering where. It turns out the answer was Boring 2.

We ate lunch at Riddy's place, accompanied by Abe and Amy. It was delicious, except at the end of cooking, the power went out, so no extra hot things.

We went to gospel meeting. Riddy whispered a lot.

Afterwards, we went back to Riddy's place, but Brandon left to go study. We were accompanied by Miguel's extended family as well as the rest of the earth. I felt rather uncomfortable. So Riddy and I left for his floor hockey game. We did not buy bowling shoes.

Now I've been roaming the halls for a while. I've been settling down my Thanksgiving plans. I did not eat dinner, so I am starving. I'll go to bed.


0 Responses to “A Day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3