Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



I'm Just Really Tired


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I woke up and did my Chem and Math thing. We only had half a lecture in Math since we got out midterms back. I got a 79 without curve. Not bad, since the range was 96 to 23. Good for me.

I went to trumpet ensemble. That was fun. We're starting to have a bunch of inside jokes now. It feels good to have those again.

Since my day was free, I did nothing. I ate lunch, did some nothings, then ate dinner. Went to meeting, then went bowling with Riddy and Brandon. This might be a weekly thing. It wouldn't be bad. The three of us are really bad influences on each other. We basically spend our time trying to get each other to do stuff. Come on, we need those bowling shoes. Matching bowling shoes.

Now I am tired. I almost fell asleep in Maayan's bed. I must go. Chem midterm on Friday. Haircut tomorrow.


0 Responses to “I'm Just Really Tired”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3