Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Exhaustion


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Either my life has gotten drastically boring or I've just been really bored with life. Probably both.

I got up today, and worked on my essay.

After going to improv at 10, where I feel I'm actually learning how to solo, I went back to my room and worked on my essay.

I had a quick lunch then went back to my room and worked on my essay.

By the time class came around, it was too late to work on my essay anymore, so I printed it out. I am completely ashamed of the finished work. I can't believe I actually turned it in. It makes me feel barfy. But I feel so good I actually got it done. Granted, I'm now exhasted from going to sleep at 2, but it's over. I no longer have to think of that dreaded poem again. Except for the fact that C. Kiefer told me I could write an actual essay on it for my final essay. I will have to give it some thought. Barf.

In English, we had a great time. We read the parable of the prodigal son then a version by Garrison Keillor. Good stuff. I yearn for sleep.

Afterwards, I went back to my room to work on the math homework. Dinner and checking the answers later, I went to discussion and turned it in.

After that, there was a social committee meeting for our floor, which I went to because it was going to be funny. It was definitely funny. Funny funny funny. I need to go to bed.


0 Responses to “Exhaustion”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3