Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Riddy Walker


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I can't focus at all right now. I feel like running around in a clown outfit for the amount of studying/work I can get done right now.

My day has been pretty good. It's been very full of lotsa stuff. I woke up at 9, got ready, and met the Greenways at 10 to go to meeting. The sky was clearing from a very foggy morning.

Meeting was good. Small, but good nonetheless. Afterwards, Riddy and I decided to hang out together, for a forming traditional Sunday lunch. We went to Chili's today. Bottomless chips and salsa. And then we got our entrees. I was stuffed silly.

From there, we went to Sportmart to check out their stuff. It was there where I realized that we are a terrible influence on each other. We came so very close to buying several dozen random things because we were planning on getting really into it. I think the worst was getting matching bowling shoes. That one really bothers me. Not because the idea is so ridiculous (it is), but because we didn't do it. I mean, the shoes are pretty snazzy and they're only $30. We do plan on bowling quite a bit. And the shoes would save us an extra 85 cents per time. But it's just so out there. What's wrong with us? We had to force ourselves out of there.

After that, we went back to his place and ping ponged it up until meeting time.

Gospel meeting was pretty good. I got to see a lot of new faces who apparantly don't find my face so new. Riddy's mom gave us cookies. They were delicious. Prune filled oatmeal cookies, apparantly Dick Middleton's favorite cookies. Yum.

After that, we went back to Riddy's place and ordered a pizza. The reason behind this was beyond me, since I was still overly full from lunch. Anyway, we veged there for a while, until Riddy had to leave for his game. He dropped me off at my dorm, and I've been attempting to do work ever since. I can't. I just can't. I need to focus focus focus. If anyone has ever had ADD, I'm sure I would be that person person. Can't focus.


0 Responses to “Riddy Walker”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3