Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Bowling and Racquetball


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm really sore. My right leg feels especially crampy.

I took my Chem midterm 2 today. I felt pretty confident about it, but so did everyone else. If things hold true, that means there won't be as awesome a curve as the last one. Which makes me sad, because when an A is 76% and it takes 18% to get an F, I'd say that's a pretty awesome curve.

After that, I exclaimed, "What a jubilation," then went to my math lecture. That was pretty fun, since optimization is pretty easy.

Lunch was good. By the way, I'm out of the barf bars that I so hungrily ate for the past month. I can manage without breakfast until Thanksgiving though. Don't worry.

At 2:50, I met up with Brandon, Joe, and AJ for an hour of bowling. That was pretty fun. I scored my all time high of 117 today. Joe bowled over 160. I'm trying to learn how to palm the ball. Rids and I need to go for an hour someday. Monday. Someday Sunday Monday. After we get the shoes.

I've been meyandering for a while. I got a racquetball court at 8, but couldn't find anyone to play. So I went by myself. It felt so good. I haven't played for a week. I'm really sore now. I need to get my own racquet. The grips are just a little too big for my likes. And the cords just don't work properly.

Anyway, I'm dirty. I must get some sleep.


0 Responses to “Bowling and Racquetball”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3