Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Failing a Midterm


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am going to fail my second Chem Midterm. I lack the ability to study. It's a physical strain for me. It just doesn't work.

Today was a blah day. Most of the time, I felt really bad for not studying. But I didn't actually make the effort to study. After my Chem discussion at 8, I went to bed and woke up at noon. It felt weird. I was still dressed, but I was really really tired. How odd.

In English, we spent most of our time yelling or dinging. C. Kiefer decided we need extra credit, so he gave us the opportunity to go to anything listed in the performance section of the newspaper and write a page on it for extra credit. How exciting. It was funny since there was an ad for the Spongebob Squarepants movie, so he's allowing that too. Blah.

At 4:30, I got a haircut. It was really weird. The guy has been there for 35 years, in the basement of the MU. Just cutting hair. It was $12. Not a bad haircut, but I am unpleased since the top is too long. I didn't notice it until I left, since he combed it over. But my hair still goes down to my eyebrows. It annoys me. Short sides and long top. I feel Catholic or something. I think I'll try the Flow-Bee when I get home.

Speaking of home, I have a long list of things I need, all of which I expect to be handed to me on a silver platter... make that an easily carriable box, perhaps with wheels. You should know the list already. And if you don't, you're a terrible person.

Since the haircut, I've been getting mad at myself for not studying, but then feeling like throwing up for the disgusting amount that I don't know. I need to shower the dirtiness out.


0 Responses to “Failing a Midterm”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3