Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Racquetball Hurts Me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My arm hurts.

My day has been long. Chem and math were both chemmy and mathy. I brought my trumpet to math so I could bike right over to trumpet ensemble. Sadly, Scott was sick so there was no rehearsal. That meant that I was there for nothing. Being a cute little freshman, I felt it was my obligation to stay the right amount of time, in the event something miraculous happened. Nothing did, so I left at 1.

Lunch was pretty good. They had a really good toasted sandwich. Mmmmm.

I pretty much did nothing after that. I took a nap. Tony walked in, but I don't think he noticed me for a while. Doesn't matter. He's still awesome.

After dinner, Brandon picked me up and we caught up on life while driving to meeting. Lily was there. It was nice to be reminded who speaks at the gospel meeting we're supposed to be going to.

Since we do have a tradition to uphold, Riddy and I did our best to get Brandon to go bowling, but to no avail. Instead, we went to In-N-Out, Riddy's restaurant of choice. It was fun catching up on the week of each other's lives we missed. It would be really fun to live with the two next year.

When I got back, I was going to go to the ARC to climb rocks. But instead, I found a note on my door to play racquetball instead. So I went with Joe.

We couldn't get a court until 11, so we just walked around until then. I hadn't played in a while, so I was using horrible technique, swinging way too hard. Now my arm hurts because of it. I must go to bed. I have class early tomorrow.


0 Responses to “Racquetball Hurts Me”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3