Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Rocks Heart Me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What a weird day it is.

I got up at 9:30, then went to my improv class at 10. It was fun. I'm actually starting to solo. So cool. And good news too. The same class is offered next term, so it will be continuing on. Awesome.

From there, I ate lunch with Sarah. At the DC for lunch, I always pick up a copy of The California Aggie, our daily newspaper here. I turned to the editorial section and there just so happens to be a letter to the editor by Jeffrey Lee. It was exciting to me, since I didn't write any letters to the editor. I simply wrote an email to the author of an article that mentioned something about campaign allegations. One candidate said that there were never any formal allegations against him oh here:

http://californiaaggie.com/article/?id=6559

That should be up there for at least a few days. Unless they update the site.

Anyway, after that, I had to go to the IT Express desk since my computer was being retarded. But not as retarded as the guys working there, who seriously are competing with Dell tech support on levels of helpfulness. It was there when I learned that I have Dad's technique of dealing with stupid people. It frightened me.

I left and went to English, where we watched a movie. "Oh good," you might say. "A movie." Which is what we thought too. We were a bit swayed when the title was announced as "Persona" and had two women on the front of the box. It was a little odd when C. Kiefer announced that it was entirely in Sweedish, with yellow English subtitles. "Ooh, a foreign flick." Then he played it. Entirely in black and white, made in 1965. It was weird. Just when the only weird thing left was the plot, the camera jumped and did some weird crazy things, then showed the crew, then went back to the movie. It was definitely weird. We weren't sure when it was over either. Just kept waiting for the credits.

I went back and did some math. Yippee. I went to the DC for dinner. I've decided the best salad dressing is 3 parts olive oil, 1 part balsamic vinegar. Good stuff. I throw some seasoning in there just for kicks.

The tech guys told me that my computer was screwed up and that I would have to reformat. That's why I was so bitter. So just to play around, I downloaded all of the windows updates and put them on, including SP2. Everything works fine now. Not slow, and I can access the UC Davis website.

Went to math discussion. Small and pretty boring. Rick Danner is aweosme.

When I got back, I knocked on Doug's door to go rock climbing. We got ready and went. After about an hour, Doug needed to go study, so ran a bit then went back. I stayed for an hour and a half after that. I am sore and my hands have blisters. They hurt. As do my arms and my legs. I met a lot of cool people though. I exchanged phone numbers with one guy, Jacob. We are at about the same level, it's just he has more experience under his belt. And I just have a really small belt.

Now I'm back here, falling asleep with numb fingers. I must go.


0 Responses to “Rocks Heart Me”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3