Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



A Tuesday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I forgot to mention that yesterday, the professor before my math class took the microphone with him, so at the beginning of our lecture, we heard a lot of huffing and puffing until he walked back into the room, embarrased.

My day was a little disappointing. Just a little.

Improv wasn't so bad. It sort of got broken up at the end, since Mike's daughter was sick, so he had to make a whole bunch of phone calls. We got some new songs though. Song for my Father, Body and Soul, and Take the A Train. Fun stuff.

At the beginning of English, C. Kiefer announced that he would cut the class short because he had Thanksgiving plans. So instead of 2 hours, we were there for 40 minutes. The problem was the he mentioned this at the beginning of class, so we had to sit through however long we were there simply dreaming of the possibilities of our free time. We didn't get much done.

I tried to do my math homework. I didn't understand any of it. I think I might have gotten one question right. That's no good.

I turned in my math homework at discussion. Rick Danner had to leave early to catch a train. Not a whole lot of class today...

I've been doing nothing. There was an Italian themed dinner at the DC today. It was actually real food. How odd. They ought to do that more often. As for now, I must get ready to leave tomorrow at 8:30. And since I will be with most of the people that read this, there won't be much point in having any blogs for the next week. Bye.


0 Responses to “A Tuesday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3