Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



I Heart Rocks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My life is now back in its schedule.

After catching up on Chem and Math, I actually learned some stuff. I can't tell you what it is, but I sure learned it.

I then went to work on the dreaded chem lab write up. Fortunately, my TA gave us a handout that told you exactly how to do it. It made things so easy. It wasn't that bad.

What was bad was the next lab. I haven't felt this bad about a lab since the first one that actually took three hours. Part A didn't work for anybody, and our Part B didn't work. So finally I just left. I felt gross.

It was good though. I went to dinner with Doug and Jared, then Doug and I went to the ARC at 8 for racquetball. It was good to play again. After we got out, we noticed the rock climbing wall done, so we decided to check it out. I learned that I am deathly afraid of heights. I started shaking nervously, like I do. I the realized why I like bouldering so much more. But I am determined to overcome this, so Doug must take me there often.

Sorry about the length of this... something bad is happening to my computer. So now I must turn it off in hopes that Eric can fix it tomorrow. Bleh.


0 Responses to “I Heart Rocks”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3