Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Boring (not the convention)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tired. Yup, as usual.

There hasn't really been much going on in my day. Aside from the usual class, where nothing of note happened, and the eating at the DC, where I sat alone, there hasn't been much going on. I've spent a lot of time on my computer, just searching stuff online. Things of note: Creative Zen Touch (40GB) to be released soon, Creative TravelSound 300i speakers, and books, books, books. I've been putting a lot of books in a reserved section of my account to review later when I'm not in such a buying mood. Online shopping is plusgood. Sure beats the lines at Christmastime.

I went to the ARC before dinner, but because today is the last day before they start charging for rock climbing, everybody and their mother was there. And most of them were people who just want to try it out before they have to pay, so they're all trying to learn how to tie the knots and stuff. Not only that, but since there were so many people there, I had to get 2 shoe sizes too big. The only other option was 3 shoe sizes too small, so I went larger. At least I could get into those. Bah. Just go home. But I did play racquetball beforehand, so it was good. Awesome. I saw a very good rock climbing guy playing squash, so I waved to him.

I've been pretty bored, if you couldn't tell. So bored, in fact, I spent half an hour in the bathroom, trying combinations on someone's lock until it opened. Luckily, I didn't have to go through about half of them. But it actually wasn't that bad. Now I have complete access to someone's toothbrush, shampoo, razor...

I played trumpet.

I watched a whole bunch of drunk people yell at each other and sing along with music, turning it into more of a chant. I've been on the computer way too much. I must go.


0 Responses to “Boring (not the convention)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3