Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Nothing


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Argh. I just wrote a beautifully crafted post and it got deleted because some link popped up and i continued typing all over my beautifully crafted post. I hate when that happens. So I will try and remember the beauty of my email. There's no way I can sit through my day for a third time though. So here is the Cliff's Notes version.

Chem lecture. Nobody understood anything.

Slept for three more hours.

Read for English.

Ate lunch with Amy.

Went to English. Got harassed for wearing Uggs. Nobody else read the play. Filled out evaluation forms after being coached by C. Kiefer.

Went to the bookstore for a 19 cent blue book.

Left the bookstore with $27 worth of stuff.

Ate dinner alone. This paragraph was beautiful, detailing my obsession with eating alone. I'm sad that this is gone. I don't like waiting for people to eat, especially groups. Eating with one other person is awkward because you can't carry on a conversation and eat without long silences. I like the California Aggie. I get too involved with it though. I have an interview with Student Judicial Affairs tomorrow regarding the campaigning in the halls.

I got a surprise package from Grandma Lee. It was as delicious as I expected. I must write her a thank you note.

Bah. I did nothing after that. I was going to go to the ARC with Jared, but got sidetracked by nothing. I played trumpet with Patrick's guitar.

Bah.


0 Responses to “Nothing”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3