Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



A Long Day of Procrastination


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Man, I'm a terrible person. I can't seem to get myself to start this paper that's due tomorrow.

I woke up tired. Which should mean that I will go to bed early. I probably won't. I had a hard time paying attention in Chem and Math. I didn't have trouble staying awake, just keeping focused on the nonsense we're learning. My mind tends to wander. Wandrin'.

After math, I went to lunch with Doug, but he was having some problems with Aziza, so he was obligated to sit with her and work things out. So I ate lunch with my California Aggie. The elected senators have yet to take their places still, due to the illegal campaigning in the residence halls. It was a nice article.

After attempting my Chem write up, I went to 3rd floor of Dutton Hall, Studen Judicial Affairs. I like Dutton. It's a nice building. Anyway, I went and spoke to Don Dudley, who was investigating the campaign allegations. I basically told him everything that happened. So it was cool. He was a nice gentleman. I left, into the cold.

I then finished my lab with time to spare, so I worked on my piracy skills instead of my essay. I also had to inform Jaime that she was called a "Georgia Chickadee." As I biked to the Chem ab, it started drizzling. So sad.

The Chem lab was great. We got to fill out Shengshu's evaluation form, where when it asked his strengths I put, "overall awesomeness." Great guy, Shengshu. Too bad nobody can understand him. We cleaned our lab materials and took our goggles home. The goggles are great. And blue.

After that, I played on the computer, not writing an essay. Which makes me really mad now. I ate dinner, helped Doug select a tie from my box, blah blah blah. I talked to Amy for about 12 minutes. And I sent a letter with a check worth several thousand dollars. What a day it hasn't been. I must go and pretend to write an essay.


0 Responses to “A Long Day of Procrastination”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3