Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Relief, Yet Not Really


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, not feeling all that great right now. Most of the day has been better though. Read this:

I woke up at 9:30, then went to my improv class. It was pretty good. Our fake final project was to pick any song and transcribe part of it, then play it in front of the class. I just notated mine, I didn't memorize it. But that went fine. It was all cool. It's odd to think that that was our last time meeting. Well, it will be most of the same people for next term, so that's cool.

From there, I went back to the dorms to work on my paper that was due at two. Well, rough draft. So I kind of jumbled a bunch of words together, then ate lunch, then put some more words on it, then went to English.

Class was pretty great. Amber and I got into a fight, since she was making fun of my Uggs, so I made fun of her masculinity. She's on crew, to give an example. She's strong. It was fun. Didn't really do a whole lot though. At the end of class, we lined up to check our grades, and when it got to me, he just laughed at me and said, "you know what you're getting." So I take it that's a good thing. I didn't realize I was doing that well in the class. Oh well. Not a bad thing.

Well, after that, I went and did some shopping online. Just a spending more money. After I got everything nice and finalized, I realized that the holidays might delay shipping time, so I had everything shipped home. That involved cancelling all the orders and reordering everything. So it's cool. And if you see the packaged come to the door, just throw them in my room and cover them with a blanket or something so it doesn't ruin the surprise for you. There will be two boxes coming.

I did some math then ate dinner. It was a winter theme tonight, meaning decent food. They had some nice meat with horseradish, although it was very weak. They also had a salad with walnuts and cranberries which was mighty fine. All in all, it was good.

I went to Jared and Chris for our weekly checking of homework. Chris was busy, so Jared and I waited for him right outside his door. This bugged him, so he got his stuff and the three of us sat on the floor in the hall, doing math. At 7, I went to discussion.

It was actually pretty great. We got to fill out evaluation forms on Rick Daner, Math Extraorinaire. Everybody gave him positive markings. He's awesome. We learned math.

In such a great mood from math, I decided to go to the rock wall. It's so much nicer now that you have to pay and all the stupid people aren't there. I've actually managed to complete the V2 I couldn't the first day, called "spiderme this" or something to that effect. It's nice, since there are some familiar faces I see every time. I really need my own shoes and chalk bag though. It's a hassle to have to hike over to the poop bag because of sweaty fingers. Also, there was a guy there who looked an awful lot like Matt Baboye. He saw me too. But neither of us wanted to approach each other, so we kept on giving each other sideways glances. Finally, as I was walking around him, he started loudly talking about high school and teachers he had. As I was moving to another climb, he nearly yelled, "...because I'm Matt Baboye. I went to Monte Vista Elementary School." I turned around immediately and we had a chat. Good times.

Two hours later, I returned to my hole in the wall. And aside from a little nonsense, here I remain. I ought to get to my business now. Barf.


0 Responses to “Relief, Yet Not Really”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3