Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Last Day o' Classes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am completely sore. All over.

Since it was the last day of classes, most people felt somewhat obligated to go. So attendance was down more than normal. We pretty much did review in class, so it was no big deal. Said our farewells to the the professors, then left. It was fine and dandy.

I frolicked around.

After a lot of nothing, and lunch with some people in my math class (and apparantly also in my building), I decided to go bowling. Jared and I were going, then he invited his friend Matt along. I'm getting better at palming the ball. It's fun.

I went to the bookstore afterwards and got a headband for racquetball as well as a book for Jayna. Who is getting married. Just got engaged. I am utterly thrilled. This is the highlight of my life. I am jumping off the walls, completely excited.

After that, I wanted to go rock climbing, so I went with Jared at 5. It was weird, since I've never been there in the middle of the day. The guy there was Blake, not Elliot or Jacs. I did my dyno three more times, one of which I managed to scrape my leg pretty badly. It's cool though. I'm ok.

At 6:30, Brandon and Bob came and picked me up to go to somewhere in Elk Grove for a sing. It was nice. I played the piano a lot. Like... a lot. I ate a lot of food. And was weird. And I accompanied the singing. I realized why I shouldn't play in gospel meeting. I tend to get bored, so I start playing cheesy little licks and fills when people aren't singing, making the piano sound very out of place. It sure was fun though.

Afterwards, we went to the Pita Pit for dinner, at around 11:30. It was delicious.

I am extremely tired, so I am going to bed.


0 Responses to “Last Day o' Classes”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3