Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



A Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



All right, my friends, let's make this quick. I have a paper due tomorrow that I was very relaxed on the rough draft.

Chem lecture. Stayed awake.

Right after, I went to the bookstore to finish up some Christmas shopping. That took a while.

I went home, got my stuff, then went to math. We got to evaluate Professor Hass. How exciting. We also learned.

I then biked over to the Music building. I was really early. We played through some stuff, including the nearly impossible Toccata und Fuge en d-moll. Fun. After that, I sat talking to Kenta and Randy for 45 minutes or so, too lazy to get on my bike and eat. But then I got on my bike and went to the DC.

Lunch was good. It was right before they closed, so nobody was there. I had a nice quiet time with my California Aggie.

After that, I took a nap. It was a nice nap. I woke up around a quarter to six, then had to get readjusted to living. I went to dinner with Adam and some of his Jewish friends. It was fun.

I went to meeting with Brandon and Bob, since he's in town for the week. Afterwards, we had to take him bowling. I'm starting to get the hang of palming the ball. Must go more often.

Now I'm here. Ok bye.


0 Responses to “A Day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3