Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Barfy.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Blah. I need to get to work. I feel retarded.

I got up around 1. I need to start getting to sleep earlier.

I ate lunch and arranged a racquetball match with John. Blah blah blah.

I've really been doing nothing all day.

There was a shooting near here. Not really sure what went on, but if you'd like to hear about it:

http://www.brokenbricks.com/kdvs1.wav

http://www.brokenbricks.com/kdvs2.wav

That would be Patrick Ferris, down the hall.

Think it's the first shooting at UC Davis ever. Well.

Yep. I ate dinner with Jared. My day has been really boring. Honestly, there's nothing interesting that's happened in my life. Nothing productive either. Man, I wish I sould study. Seriously. This is a problem.


0 Responses to “Barfy.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3