Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



A Day of Nothingness


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, it was an odd day.

I woke up the same time Tony went to sleep. Which was around noon. He pulled an all nighter studying, while I was just really lazy. It was kind of weird. I asked him what time he got to bed last night and he said "right now."

Well, I did nothing all day. I wrote some stuff on my computer. I did one problem for math. I ate lunch. Blah blah blah.

Dinner was nice though. I ate with Hilary, Jared, and Patrick. We stayed in the DC for well over an hour, just talking. It was really fun.

After that, we went to Patrick's room for some fun music listening to, which turned into Mitch Hedberg. Fun.

I went to the ARC with Sarah. I went rock climbing by myself, which wasn't that fun. There needed to be others there, pushing me along to do other things. I barely accomplished anything.

We got back at midnight to all celebrate Jarrett's birthday. As our RA, it's his job to keep us quiet. So when Patrick got on his megaphone and announced, "CAN WE PLEASE SPEAK TO THE R.A. ON THIS FLOOR," Jarrett felt it was the last straw. He opened the door to find 40 kids in the hall, screaming "Happy Birthday" to him. It was awesome since we could violate the quiet hours rules and not get in trouble. That lasted quite some time. It was actually the most eventful part of my day. Now I'm back to boring. Bye.


0 Responses to “A Day of Nothingness”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3