Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Day of Rest


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Since I'm probably not going to get much studying done anyway, I'm going to write this all now.

I woke up again at noon. Tony commented on how noon is now the time I wake up. What, is that a bad thing?

I got out of bed, did my stuff, then went to lunch at the DC. It was pretty gross. Greasy stuff and the likes. I ate with Margot and Steven. Wasn't bad.

After that, we went back to Margot's place and pretended to study. It was actually the closest I have been to studying all term long. Which is sad. After a few hours of nothing, I went home.

I said goodbye to Tony earlier, as he left while I was "studying." It was cool though. He's a great guy. I enjoy him as my roommate.

I practiced my trumpet and played the piano. Man, I was feeling great on the piano. Yesterday not so much, but today, I was really ponding on that thing and sounding great.

I visited Claire on M2 today. She sent me a message saying that she would be sad since she wouldn't see me in Chem lectures anymore. So I went to make her not study. Oh, how well it worked.

At 7:15, I decided to go to the DC to use my last swipe. I was really excited. Too bad I forgot the DC closes at 7 on Fridays. Bah. I've been eating cookies and trail mix.

I did my laundry. Well, I'm doing my laundry.

I went to the ARC with Sarah, but I went to the rock wall instead. I saw Jack and Chris there, which was awesome. They're better than me, but not by much, so they can still learn from me too. It's great.

Chris was raving about this CD of a guy, entitled "Wizard People, Dear Reader." Apparantly you mus play it while watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Sone while the volume is off. Essentially dubbing over the movie. He says it's hilarious. We must try it.

As far as the climbing went, I did two or three new climbs, so I was feeling great. It's a lot better to have someone else there to motivate you. Otherwise you leave too early. Man, I must go there more often. Those guys are fun.

Now I'm back. I must throw another load in and start studying for my Chem final, which is less than 12 hours away. All nighter?


0 Responses to “Day of Rest”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3