Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



First Final


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I woke up today from an uneasy sleep at 9:00. I hit the alarm. Every eight minutes after that, I woke again, until 9:32, when I reset my alarm for 10. Perhaps that was a bad idea, as I learned later that I needed that extra hour of studying.

I did my practice final, sort of understanding it. I ate lunch, then went through my notes until 1:10, when I headed over to 1100 Social Sciences and Humanities, affectionately known as "The Death Star."

The Death Star is actually pretty cool. It's modern and urban, so this big lecture hall is made out of cement and metal, kind of looking like an artist was given permission to build the hall, but only allowed the supplies of a prison. It's neat. It felt like it would be cold though.

The exam was harder than I thought it would be. Maybe I should have studied more. Or at all. It's cool though. I'm pretty sure I passed. The class.

After that, I browsed the bookstore, then went home. I've been doing nothing since.

I got a network hooked up with Patrick, then went to the Silo for dinner. It was pathetic. Nothing was open. But I didn't use one of the two swipes I had left.

I showed The Parlor to a lot of people. It's amazing. I got rehooked on Minesweeper, since I recently learned that I'm internationally ranked. How awesome is that? Now nobody can ever argue that they have less of a life than I do.

Well, I've been doing nonsensical things on the internet too long. I must go to bed.


0 Responses to “First Final”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3