Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Furrriday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's amazing how exhausted I am. It was actually a full day of school, work and all.

All of my classes are finding their respective grooves, starting with Chem. We worked on thermodynamics, which we thoroughly covered in Physics, so it was all review to me. Interesting. Not that bad.

In my several hour break afterwards, I managed to keep myself occupied with the help of the internet. I also ate at In-N-Out with Rids and amazingly enough, did my math homework. Weird.

By the time I finished the assignment (which, I might add, is due NEXT Friday), it was time for lecture. So I got my stuff and fought the wind to Veimeyer.

Professor Grishin really isn't that bad. Aside from his use of the word "okay" literally at the end of every sentence (unless it's a question), the man is bearable. Speaking of bears, he reminds me of a teddy bear.

New Testament lecture was a little more interesting. It turns out Negin is in the class too, along with Tyson. The things I never knew.

I have a feeling from the first lecture that that class will be a bit of a challenge. It's such a quick pace that if you miss one sentence, you'll struggle to catch up. Even writing things down can be difficult since you'll miss the next sentence.

We learned about the history before the New Testament Period. We got through the Jews and the Greeks, and next Monday we'll begin the Romans. Professor Hurst is the only person I know that actually refrains from dating things with BC and AD. He'll give us dates like 1850 BCE. Oh, the striving to be politically correct. Odd, since it's a religious class based on the teachings of Christ.

Since then, I played my trumpet a bit, then went rock climbing with Sarah and Jared. After butchering my hands, I ate dinner.

Upon returning from the DC, I attempted to make plans with Riddy to go wherever for bowling, since Darren called to invite me. But alas, my ride was in Placerville. So sad.

Negin invited me over to watch Ali G with some others, so I did that. Funny, as always. She lives in Thompson, motto: "Everything about us is better than you." And it's true. I snuck to their lounge to find their "Music Room" which contained a baby grand piano. I will be over there a bit now. It is nice.

I got back to my floor around midnight to find a horde of drunken college students. Pitifully drunk. Awkward socially drunk. I escaped to my room, and here I am now. I need a shower.


0 Responses to “Furrriday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3