Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Raquetball, Improv, and Chem Lab


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It was a better than average day, I would say.

Oh, the morning. Now I remember.

I woke up and rolled out of bed. I was wearing basketball shorts, so I pulled on my warmups, shoes, jacket, windbreaker, gloves, and beanie. After getting ready for the day, I took my trumpet and racquetball stuff to the ARC.

So the setup of the racquetball class. We play a little until everybody is there, then we stretch and go over one basic idea for the day. Today was grip. Then we broke off into pairs and worked on that for the rest of class.

I really need to play more. I was doing stupid things I know I shouldn't have done. But oh well. That's what the class is for.

As soon as it was done, I put on the rest of my clothes, over my hot, sweaty self, then hobbled to my bike then to the music building, entirely across campus.

That was pretty difficult. But Improv was pretty good. I was going to request to Mike that we work on chord changes a little more, but before I got the chance, he started talking about just that. It was pretty cool. Class is a lot smaller this time, only about 5 students. One new guy; his name is Jeff. Guitarist.

I then ate lunch. It wasn't bad. Enchiladas. I ate with Jared. We flirted with Betty.

I opened my Chem book and read two sections. I started getting bored, so I closed it. That was my studying for the day.

I cleaned the place up a bit. Did some more reading. We need Mark 1-16 read by a week from tomorrow. The hammock is serving me well, Shane.

I was excited about going to Chem lab. It's in the new building, so everything is brand new. But first I ate dinner.

For Dad:
It was a Holland theme tonight. I'm enjoying these themes. They're turning out higher quality than the regular Sodexho food. First off, we had a split pea soup as well as a beef in vegetable stew sort of thing. It wasn't bad. They served cabbage atop that. They also had a potato half with cheese and herbs. Another one of the items was pancakes with either apples or bacon cooked inside. The pancakes were actually delicious. It was served with a thick apple-like syrup. There was also a cucumber and pickled herring, yogurt something salad. At the main stage they were serving mussels in a white wine sauce. Overall, pretty good.

I biked to the chem lab with Jared. It was pretty cool, since the lab lasted only 40 minutes. We took roll, read over the safety procedures, checked our equipment, signed up for lockers, then left.

I then went on to do nothing. Brandon was supposed to call me and we would go to the ARC, but he never did. So now I am sad. I played the piano for a while though. That was fun.

Now I'm here. And I'm still wearing my racquetball clothes. Come to think of it, I'm still wearing the sweat I produced today as well. Gross. I need to shower.


0 Responses to “Raquetball, Improv, and Chem Lab”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3