Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Monday Monday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am ashamed at how I have wasted away my day.

It was hard to stay attentive in Chem today. Luckily Professor Kelly blew up some hydrogen balloons again. Just for fun, really. It's hilarious how much a chemist he is. He really likes blowing things up. When it comes to explosions, he's a little kid with an evil giggle.

When I got back, I wasted away doing things I can't even remember. I ate lunch, I know that. I remember smelling like garlic.

I went to math. Man, it was hard to stay awake. I really must get to bed early tonight.

After that, I played around until it was time to go to New Testament. I went early to see Dr. Hurst at office hours, but he wasn't there. So I was a little early. It was cool though.

I was actually awake for that class though. Odd. We went over the Romans and their influence on the New Testament, as well as what makes a Jew.

After I got back, I started transcribing my notes. I wanted to ask Dr. Hurst if he would be opposed to my use of a laptop during lecture first before whipping it out and tap tap tapping away. But he wasn't there.

I went to dinner. It was shocking how good it was. It was a Mexican theme tonight. They had real Mexican food, the kind you might find at a cheap Mexican restaurante. They had chicken with mole, menudo, burritos (with nice tortillas), carnitas, and cactus, all of which was delicious. I actually got pleasantly full from the DC.

I went to New Testament discussion. We sat around and talked about Michaelangelo's David. Fransisco wanted us to think about approaching a text.

Well, I meant to get some more work done, but I got distracted by Olde English. And then I got started on climbing the hallways. And I want to get to bed. I think I'm going to transcribe today's lecture then get ready to sleep. And I might do some reading too.


0 Responses to “Monday Monday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3