Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



I Ought To Sleep


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yep.

Chem lecture at 8. Claire passed me a note then got mad because I didn't respond. Passing notes is naughty. I had to sit next to Stupid Questions Girl though. Perhaps a little background.

Stupid Questions Girl is a girl from my Chem 2A lecture that came to be known as such when she started asking stupid questions. Huh, imagine that. You may say there's no such thing as a stupid question, but you obviously have not met her. She will ask things completely unneccessary or just plain stupid that waste lecture time. And adding to her frequent questions is the fact that she has an immense spitty lisp that sounds as if she's a snake with yogurt in her mouth.

So Stupid Questions Girl asked me if I was able to get the notes from the 5th and the 7th online. Feeling dirty that she was not only in my close proximity, but actually directing her stupid questions to me, I responded with something like, "I can't remember." Relieved that she was no longer talking to me, I reminisced how the 5th consisted solely of the syllabus, which was handed to us, and a welcome page. The 7th was in powerpoint form, so not able to be opened using Acrobat. Ahh, Stupid Questions Girl. I hate her.

I went and took a nappy in my hammock listening to The Bad Plus. As a result, I have had "Cheney Pinata" stuck in my head all day, including this very moment. Es cool though. I did eat lunch at the DC. Aztec Chicken. Yum.

As it was my first Triple Wednesday, a term I just made up, I got my trumpet and notebooks and biked my way over to Veimeyer.

Math was pretty much like all other lectures. I have come to appreciate the Russian accent, especially the way he pronounces "email." So awesome.

It turns out there's another Stupid Questions Girl in that class, but she's a lot cuter and can enunciate words clearly, so it's okay. But she was sitting by Second Year Who Thinks That Means She Knows So Much More Than You Girl, and they conversed. I've overheard her before. She gets on my nerves almost as much as Stupid Questions Girl (the ugly, lisping one). We've all lived in the dorms for a quarter, we know how things go. Just because you did last year doesn't mean you know more about them. So just shut up and ask yourself why you're surrounded by freshmans. Because you're not smarter than them, that's right.

After class, I picked up my trumpet and stuff and headed over to Music 203. New room, same people (mostly). All right, I lied about that part. We've nearly halved due to scheduling conflicts, but hopefully that can be sorted out. We got some new music, most of which I was screwing up and we had to start over, but it's cool. I openly admitted my wrongness.

After that was done, I grabbed my stuff and hurried over to Everson for New Testament. We finished up Judaism and were hoping to start on the gospels, but didn't quite make it. After class I asked Dr. Hurst if I could use my laptop to take notes, and he said that was fine. Awesome.

Since then, I've been doing a bunch of nothing. I did some more math problems. Oh, Katie and Hilary came back and visited us. They lived on our floor last quarter, but moved back home. So Shani, Doug and I went to Starbucks with them. I got a Peppermint White Mocha. It wasn't bad.

Since I had that and we spent an hour talking, I didn't really have time for dinner and felt sufficient too. I regret that now.

They then went to check out my hammock, but ended up staying in my room forever. So I just got ready for meeting with them all there. At 7, I just said, "Well, I'm out. See you guys later." And that was that.

Met Brandon in the lot. We went to meeting. It was smaller than normal, but not by much. A few people were missing, that's all. Afterwards, Brandon wanted to go play racquetball, but Riddy had a house meeting, so we postponed it until tomorrow night. Oh well.

We hung out by the piano.

Speaking of pianos, once I got back, I went over to the Thompson music room and played their piano. There was a trumpet player practicing in there, so I talked to him for a while. He lives in Alder. I gave him my cell number and email to play some duets sometime. Awesome. I love the baby grand sound. It's so full and loud.

On my way back up, I stopped by Claire's room to appologize for not writing her a note. It ended up being a gathering of people, talking about whatnot. One guy, Joe, who disgustingly reminds me of Matt Eldrige, with flaming red hair and all, was in a hissy fit since he has to learn how to smoke a cigarette for a play. They gave him an herbal one to practice with. It smells like syrup. He's rather annoying. I would have to say that he must be related to Matt somehow. Perhaps a glimpse in the future. What is it with redheads? Why are they such pansies? Pushovers. Total retards.

Now I am back here, tired. I have a discussion at 8 tomorrow, the racquetball. I think a nap will be in order. But as for now, real hard core sleep.


0 Responses to “I Ought To Sleep”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3