Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Professional Crastination


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yep, trying to do work. Just not happening.

Got up and went to Chem discussion. Slava was not there. I watched the class size go up, then slowly go down. After about half the people had left, I decided that I should just pack up and go play some racquetball. It was 15 minutes. Respectable.

After I packed up all my stuff and was out the door, I see Slava running down the hall. In the room I go. Apparantly Slava doesn't like the mornings either.

It was good though. Except she felt bad about being late, so we were there until the hour, also known as when the next classes start. Meaning I was a bit late to racquetball. Whoop-de-doo.

As I got there, they were just finishing up the lesson of the day, of which Eric apparantly demonstrated poorly. So I was putting on my gear and he motions for me to go to court one.

In court one was himself and two other guys, one of which is probably the best in the class. The other was just a ringer, a friend of Eric's. We played doubles.

I was obviously the least skilled player there, but it didn't seem to bother anyone. Man, they're all powerful hitters. It's intense. But it was really good for me. I need to start practicing more. And more and more and more.

I felt pretty good after that, so I rode back to the dorms wearing my shorts. It was cold.

Hum, I did some stuff. Lazy lazy. I opened my math book, answer guide, notebook, and notepad, yet haven't really done much with that. It's all due tomorrow at 1, so I have time.

I did my laundry. Yep. Oh, darks are probably done.

I got a haircut. That's what I was forgetting. University Haircutters. Marshall cut my hair this time. He cut it a bit too short, so it makes me laugh when I look in the mirror. But it feels wonderful. I love feeling my head.

Blah blah blah. I think I'm going to try and get to bed early tonight. Probably after I finish writing this and take out my laundry. But I have to read all of Matthew by Monday. Doable, but it may be tough. Well, I'd best be getting on it.


0 Responses to “Professional Crastination”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3