Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



A Happy Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been having a great day and I don't know why.

I got up too early and went to Chem. No lecture notes today. Slight mishap. Emphasis on the Shap.

I wore my scarf for the first time. It is warm. A little scratchy if you move it around too much, so don't.

After that, I went back to my room to waste the hours away on the computer. I ate lunch with my hot date, the California Aggie. Oh, the times we had.

At the designated time, I packed up my stuff... all my stuff... and went to math.

Still having a great day, I think I annoyed every person in the lecture hall. "Ooh boy, integrals!" The fun I had.

Then I biked with all my stuff all the way over to the music building. Scott wasn't there, so Paul ran rehearsal. For some reason, when the instructor isn't there, it's always much more fun. We continued the ongoing joke of Nick's quote, "It's not that hard... I'm just a retard." We're playing some pretty awesome music. The Irish guards seem to know how to pick 'em.

Then I quick hopped over to Everson for New Testament. We mainly went over the paper topics, so I only took a page and a half of notes... with my LAPTOP!

Then I did some stuff. I ate dinner with Patrick. We discussed the possibility of going to San Fransisco this weekend. Luckily, he's going there already. So it works out great. Friday we'll go see his brother's art show, then Saturday we'll go see Olde English. Great great.

I bought the tickets. Total came to $47.30 for two $20 tickets. Apparantly paper costs $7.30. Man. Inflation is terrible.

I went to meeting. Brandon had Kara and we couldn't get ahold of Riddy, so I sat on Kara's lap in Brandon's little car. Not meant for three people is that car.

Meeting was good. Two workers. One was Wayne that I met at Milltown. The other was older and just got back from overseas. Don't remember his name. Was very good.

Afterwards, Riddy and Allen took me back. As I came out of the elevator, I encountered nearly all of the ladies on our floor dressed skankily and wearing too much eye makeup. They were off to see a darling children's show entitled, "Men of Exotica." Sounds like fun.

Now I am here, wasting away my life. I must get to my homework before Friday. Tomorrow, I promise.


0 Responses to “A Happy Day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3