Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Bloggidy Blog Blog


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As it is 1:30 am, I will try and keep this short for my sake.

After relatively uneasy dreams, I awoke to the sound of my beeping alarm, then the feeling of urgency to study. Too bad. The bathroom was being cleaned at the moment, although it was an hour before it's designated time. Honestly. Why choose 8-9 am to clean the bathrooms? There's going to be nobody needing to use it, obviously.

I took my Chem Midterm. It gave me a serious smack down. Oddly, I felt happy about it though. I was in such a great mood that when I found I didn't lock my bike, I just stood there for a whole minute, just laughing at myself. Ha.

I did some stuff. Oh, I played racquetball with Doug. I was swinging too hard, so I'm going to force myself not to play for a few days. I've been a little sore for the past couple of days, but this was just a searing pain that made me unable to use my arm. It was bad. I had to cuddle up in my hammock for an hour or so.

Went to math lecture. I sat next to the stupid questions girl (the cute one that has a name: Tonya), and was amused by her. When Grishin casually mentioned an important part of the lecture, she worridly turned to me and asked, "Is he going to explain that?" to which I smiled and stated blankly, "Yes." And immediately he did.

Oh, Grishin. Today he had an interview, so he was wearing a suit and tie. But don't worry, the shirt was way too big (collar was too loose and the sleeves stuck out too much). No belt, either. And of course, there were his trusty Vans.

After some more hammocking, I got Elizagerth and went to New Testament. The Gospel according to John is what we covered. It's pretty amazing actually. Apparanly 92% of it is unique to John. Meaning only 8% is shared with the other three gospels.

Blah blah blah. At 5:45, Brandon picked me up to go to the Flecks. It was a nice little get together. Ate some food, played some music. Fun times. I'm sure you can picture it.

I got back and talked to some people on the floor. I sang in falsetto to Patrick's guitar. I helped one of the new girls fixy up her computer. Oh, good times. Now it is late, I am hungry, and tired.

Bye.


0 Responses to “Bloggidy Blog Blog”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3