Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Get Out


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I need to. But I also need to get some sleep. Hmph.

I woke up early for racquetball. I got there half an hour early and Eric showed me some drills to work on and then we played a match. Class started. We played doubles. It was a pretty even match. I need to get out there more.

It wasn't until I got all of my stuff and biked over to the Music building that I realized this. I have been so sore the entire day. I hate it when I'm doing something and a certain muscle gets a searing pain. Bah.

Improv was great. We got a new song, Monk this time. We worked more on resolving lines. Got a bass player too. Hope he stays.

Then I got back to the room and did some nonsense. Quite a bit, actually. I really ought to have gotten some work done.

I was over by the bookstore so I got some money from the ATM. I recall Dad saying he put $100 in the Wells Fargo account for breakfast foods, so I took that out to use for eating necessities. Not random expenses.

Since the ATM is by the bookstore, I went inside. I ended up getting $20 worth of books. Feeling good that I wasn't going to use the money I just took out, I paid with my debit card. But that wasn't working. And the line was long. So I offered to pay with cash. Blast.

Later, I went to my Chem lab where all we did was go over the questions. Great lab. Slava is actually pretty good. Fun.

I got back and borrowed Napoleon Dynamite from Liz next door. It was pretty awesome. Patheticly awesome.

Now here I am. My day was incredibly boring. Not to mention my telling of the day. I really need to start making up stuff.


0 Responses to “Get Out”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3