Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Barf


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My computer is really slow right now. I think it's just the internet connection though. Programs seem to be opening just fine.

Today was a normal Wednesday of the weekly routine. Except in Chem we went over the sample midterm, since our first one is on Friday. Except the sample midterm he went over was the second midterm, but we didn't realize this until most of the hour had elapsed. Then we had Stupid Questions Girl behind me and to the right ask insanely stupid questions. After he went over a phase change graph, she had him explain the entire thing again. Someone deserves to be taken out back and shot.

I got back to my room and did some math homework. It was so unusual, when Tony walked in the room, he gasped. I feel good. Now if only I can finish it.

Lunch was pretty good. I mean, I actually went back for more.

I got all of my heavy stuff and went to math.

Oh, math made me so mad. Grishin wasn't there, so he had one of the TA's come in and give the lecture. But it jus so happened to be my TA, the one whom I so passionately despise. I miss Rick Danner. None of this Robin Whatever business. Rick Danner could do math. Robin just fiddles around with stuff, not actually accomplishing anything. He is the reason I don't go to the discussions. Because he's terrible. Grishin is really good at math and is very good at explaining things. He just has a very thick Russian accent and is soft spoken so nobody can understand him. Unless you're me. So everybody hates Grishin. And when Robin was teaching, all he did was examples. You pretty much had to learn the rules yourself. And even when he was copying the examples he did from a piece of paper, he screwed up halfway through and couldn't even finish it. So he did his default, "The main point is what I did at the beginning." Man, he's a terrible educator. And what made it worse was that after class was over, everybody started applauding him. Why? Because he doesn't have an accent? Stupid racists.

Enough of that rant. I got my heavy stuff and nearly fell over on the way to the music building.

One thing I should mention. Trumpet Ensemble is the most fun I ever have. Well, it's high up there at least. The people there all play trumpet so are all of the same mentality. Meaning all the jokes are understood and funny. So I feel completely at home. Everybody can brutally make fun of everybody else and we're all on the floor laughing.

Nick and I have this sort of relationship. We usually are playing the same part, so we're usually sharing a stand. We have jokes about stand height. One time he said, "it's not that hard... I'm just a retard." So I call him retarded quite often. And he makes height jokes. Even Scott finds it funny. I'm sure it's just one of those things you had to be there for though...

New Testament was great. As usual.

After that, I was going to take a nap but got sidetracked. So I ate dinner then waited for Riddy and Allen to come pick me up. Brandon was in Chico.

Meeting felt different, mainly because I was sitting in a different seat. Daryl was in Washinton DC.

Afterwards, Riddy, Allen and I went to In-N-Out because Riddy didn't eat dinner. Neither Allen nor myself were hungry, but Riddy bought us food anyway. Silly boy.

I got back to my room and did some nonsense, then at 11 I went to play racquetball with Tyson. It's now 1 am and I am sore and tired. And I have to get up early tomorrow to play racquetball. Oof.


0 Responses to “Barf”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3