Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Such a Great Day!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Actually, today has been pretty boring. As I sit here reviewing the day, there really is nothing of note. I mean, seriously. Let me recap the boringness.

I woke up, blah blah blah. I decided to wear my yellow and brown stripey tie from France. But I thought the brown shoes looked a little odd with the grey slacks. So I went with the black shoes. But Darren was so wearing the same shoes in meeting. I should have gone with the brown because it would have been so less embarrassing.

See, that sounds like a girl. And all girls are boring. So therefore my day was boring. Continue.

The Coulters were in meeting today. It was kind of awkward, so I tried to avoid them by awkwardly turning my body making it look like I was already in a deep conversation with Brandon, a little kid, or a plant. They left. I felt relieved, yet sad that I didn't really get the chance to see how their lives are going. More relieved though.

Brandon, Ridders and I went to The Grad for lunch. I got the Gradburger, 1/2 lb of juicy beef. It was fed to the Jeffmonster, slightly more than 1/2 lbs of dry skin and bones. It was rather tasty though. The burger, not myself.

We took a little trip over to Brandon's digs, where it turns out all his roomates were. I finally got to meet the ever elusive Roger. He doesn't really live there. Riddy watched the game, Brandon, Joe, and AJ studied for bio, and I, well, I didn't really do anything. I made fun of Brandon when he got things wrong. I went through his pictures and found me in the background. And Jayna.

See, it was really boring.

Gospel meeting was interesting, since the three of us manly boys had to go to the bathroom right beforehand. It was Dick and Kent again. Harold is off with his mother. Afterwards, I made fun of the relatives, admired the hot pink outfits of the Barry girls, and weasled my way back to the dorms with Brandon.

Since then, I've been a nuisance. Since my main form of procrastination has been shut down temporarily for maintenence, I've been aimlessly wandering the halls again. I've also been desperately trying to find something to do. The people that live here are starting to hate me, all because of tonight.

The Chem midterm scores were supposed to be posted Friday night, but they're still not up. I have no proof I failed that test. It makes me sad. So I sent a bitter email to Slava, hoping she would take offense and fix the situation. Probably not. Tomorrow's lecture notes aren't even up.

I wanted to go to the ARC and do something, but I've been forcing myself not to exert any unnecessary forces on my right arm, since after playing racquetball on Friday, it was searing with pain. Couldn't use it for anything. So I'm hoping by Tuesday it will get better. It was sad having to decline three separate offers to go, one from Rids, one from Tyson, and one from Chris, David, and Doug. Sad. How will I ever lose weight?

Now I need to go to the lounge and see if they're done making ravioli. Because I can hopefully snag some. Free food. Yes.

Then I'll get ready for bed and probably read. I have a hundred or so pages to read by tomorrow. Wow. I've been procrastinating.


0 Responses to “Such a Great Day!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3