Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



I Can't Believe It's Not Saturday Anymore!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, it's true.

So I wasted away my day by sleeping gloriously in until 11:30 or so. Got dressed, did my normal stuff. Ate brunchfast at the DC.

A little while after that, Riddy called to see if I wanted to go bowling. So he came over while I was at the piano attempting to transcribe "Martha" by Tom Waits. We hung out for a bit, meaning watched golf on the TV in the lounge. I was too tired to care.

So at 3:20, we met Brandon and Joe at the bowling alley. It was pretty fun. I was having a surprisingly good day. I need to start bowling more often. Get back into the swing of things. I bowled 117 and 111. Not too shabby for my normal standards, but not too good for anyone else's though. I need to get the hook down.

After that, Riddy and I went to In-N-Out for early dinner, opting to go to the Grad tomorrow. I've developed a nice fondness for In-N-Out. I think the franchise here serves wonderful burgers.

Getting back to the dorms, I didn't really do a whole lot. Just hung out with people on my floor. Getting to know Jess, one of the new girls. Helping her with her computer problems, which is risky, I know. But I ate the rest of her pizza. Not bad.

Laughed at some more drunk people. Tucked Rachel into bed. Watched Patrick play guitar. Not all that abnormal. But I'm tired. I need to get some rest.


0 Responses to “I Can't Believe It's Not Saturday Anymore!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3