Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Sundiddlyday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well.

I woke up rather abruptly to the sound of my alarm. Actually, I looked at the clock and it said "91." This frightened me, so I moved my comforter and it read "9:17." Much better. Three minutes later, I fell off my bed onto my alarm clock, shutting it up.

I got ready and found Richard Walker awaiting me. He was looking very tired.

We went to the Fleck's for meeting. It was nice, since I don't normally go to that meeting. I actually don't normally go to the meeting we're supposed to, but that's beside the point.

Afterwards was a pot luck, which made me very full.

Richard was looking tuckered out, so we went back to his place so he could take a nap. I sat around and played with Miguel's family.

Fun story. I saw Miguel had about 6 racquetball racquets lying on his floor and commented on them. He then asked if I played. I replied in the positive, then went on to say that I need to get my own racquet. He then told me to take one.

It turns out he doesn't use all of them. Imagine. But somebody knew he played raquetball, so they gave him a racquet. It's not that great, since it's a two piece. But because of that, Miguel has never used it and never will. So he just gave it to me. Brand new. I had to unwrap it. Wow. My own racquet. But Riddy still feels he needs to get me a one piece. I actually need a new glove and some balls. Maybe we could switch that around.

Oh, on a random note. I've decided birds are cool. I'm thinking about looking into getting a little bird to keep our place happy next year. Any ideas? I miss the puppies, and a little birdie friend could be pretty cool.

Gospel meeting was really small. My favorite part was watching the entire Barry family come in at different times. Kent Williston, Dick Middleton, and Lyle Schultz.

Afterwards, Riddy was still tired, so I went home with Jonathan Stickel. He's a pretty cool guy. I would even dare to say that he's cooler than Greg. Not to say that Greg isn't cool. But they're both geniuses, and Jonathan drives a motorcycle.

They just got a motorcycle. We went home in a sedan.

Back at the dorms, I was supposed to have a study date with Negin, but she asked to postpone it until 9:30. So I went and ate dinner, then played a little racquetball with my new racquet. I like it a lot better than the rental ones.

When I got back, I called her, but she asked to postpone it until tomorrow. Silly girl.

So now I've just wasted away me day waiting for her. I guess that's not unusual though. Hum. Bedtime.


0 Responses to “Sundiddlyday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3