Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



What a Waste of a day!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I woke up early, around 10 or so. Big plans today. I was going to study with Negin, then go stay with Riddy and go to Union meeting from his place. Nope, not a chance.

I've been wasting away my day doing pointless things.

I ate lunch at 2, just before the DC closed.

I went to the ARC to work on my racquetball form, but they were all full. So I went climbing instead until the hour was done. Then I checked back with them, but they were still all full. So I went upstairs and three of the courts were empty, but I didn't want to raise a fuss.

On the way back, I saw Patrick and Whitney lying on the grass, so I went and had a nice chat with them. Then I went back to my room and soaked my hands in some hot water. That feels really nice after climbing.

I did some more wasting away, playing some trumpet, etc.

I went to dinner at 7, right before it closed. I ate with Doug and Aziza (a palindrome), then hung out with Joe. Pretty boring.

I made a mix tape to send to someone. Well, not a tape, a cd. And not a cd, a playlist. Man, I need more stuff. A cd burner would be nice. My dvd drive is broken. The little clippy thing that keeps the cd in place is loose, so when it spins, it gets loose and whirs really loudly. Es bad.

I got bored and went to the piano. But on my way, I stopped by Jarrett's room. I got distracted for about an hour. Then I went and played. On my way back up, I stopped by each floor. Fourth was pretty interesting. There were a surprising number of people there on a Saturday night.

Now I'm back here. And tired and bored. I will go to bed.


0 Responses to “What a Waste of a day!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3