Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Yar This


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hum. I'm not THAT tired. I could put up with a few hours of studying. Nah. Tomorrow.

Discussion for Chem was tiring, as always. Even Slava was tired, as always. We left.

Racquetball was fun, but not really. I really miss playing with Eric and John. There, I was motivated to play hard so they could play hard back. But with all these other people, it's just so terrible. It's hard to care when you know you're going to slaughter someone. And it's not that fun because you know they feel terrible, so you feel terrible as well. It's just pretty bad. I was playing really poorly.

I had the rest of the day free. I spent my time actually opening my math book and doing some homework. That was a surprise. But there is a midterm tomorrow. I still have a few hours after Chem though. I can work it.

I did my laundry today. It was one of those desperate batches of laundry, where when shifting things over, I have to change clothes in order to wash more. Fun times.

After lunch, I went out to boba with Brandon. There's a sneaky little boba house across the street that I have yet to check out. It's rather good. I need to get more of those lactose pills though. It is potentially murderous for the system.

I did some stuff.

Oh, I actually went to math discussion today. I looked at the clock and it was ten to four, then I looked at my schedule and it started at four ten. It was surprising. As I was there, I realized that I hadn't been missing much. Man, Robin is still a terrible TA. I don't understand why anyone would clap for him after any lecture he gives. He didn't teach you anything. Just made you more confused.

Well, I worked on the homework some more. I went to dinner with Doug. I got back and practiced my trumpet in the lounge. That room has surprisingly good acoustics. I think I'll play in there more often. It just had a beautiful full sound.

After doing some more math, I took a break by playing the piano. When I was done, I got in the elevator, took it to the fifth floor, then went back down to the piano and played some more.

Now I am here. I'm going to shower and go to bed, getting some rest for the day ahead.


0 Responses to “Yar This”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3