Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Stupid Printer


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My printer is stupid. It says it's out of ink, so I replaced the ink cartridges. It still won't print. Stupid stupid. I guess I'm going to have to go to the LRC to print, at least until I get cartridges for the new printer I now have.

Woke up from uneasy dreams. Went to Chem. Stupid Questions Girl asked if the percents on the midterm were out of 100. Way to go, you're stupid.

I tried to take a nap, but it didn't really work. I got sidetracked by my computer. I went and ate lunch. It was actually really good. There was a nice BLT wrap. Delicious.

After that, I packed up everything and went to math. Grishin was gone again, so Mr. Robin whatever taught us. Blah. That reminds me, I need to do my homework for that class.

After that, I went to Trumpet Ensemble. That was really fun. I've just been really tired though. I can feel my eyes start to droop. All day long.

Then I rushed over to Everson for New Testament. We learned stuff. Oh, for the first time somebody asked for my notes. I feel like I've done some good in the world. In a Religious Studies class even!

Then back to the music building for a lesson with Scott. First lesson of my life. It was interesting. A lot more talking and a lot less playing than I expected. But he gave me some stuff to work on. I think I might try out for the Symphony Orchestra next year. That would be pretty fun, especially if I can screw around with Nick. What a great guy.

Now back to the dorms. Stuff. Blah blah blah. Went to dinner with Jared and Mohammad. It wasn't bad. Well, most of it was. Some of it wasn't bad.

Off to meeting with Brandon. It was surprisingly short for our meeting. We were on the road by 8:33. To In-N-Out. Then after that we went bowling. Pathetic scores. Three games, mainly working on palming the ball though. I didn't even break 100. How pathetic.

Now I'm back and writing fragmented sentences about my day. I need to get some sleep before the discussion tomorrow at 8.


0 Responses to “Stupid Printer”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3