Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Sticky


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yuck. I need to shower.

So my day went as normally. Except I've been really tired in all my classes. Yawn yawn yawn. I should be in bed right now.

Chem was pretty boring, as usual. Again, he didn't post the lecture notes until after class, beyond the point when we needed them the most. Bah.

I read for New Testament. On the life of Jesus. Well, it was some reading and a lot of other stuff. mostly other stuff.

At lunch, in one of the lines, Stupid Questions Girl was next to me. There was nobody else there, but she insisted on almost touching me. It was the most disgusting part of my day. When I moved, she moved. I was about to make some comment on how she doesn't have to stand right next to me or that I hate her with a loathing passion, but that would mean interaction with her. And that's just bad.

Anyway, math lecture. It was hard to stay awake. I don't even remember what he was talking about. We get our tests back on Wednesday though. I remember that much.

I got back to the dorms and packed up my stuff. I wanted to go to Dr. Hurst's office hours to ask him about the paper, if there's anything I should do, etc. But he wasn't there. Second time that's happened. So after lecture, I asked when his hours were. Same time, same place. Bah.

So I quick hopped over to the bookstore to pick up a copy of the course catalog, since my pass 1 is on the 17th. Coming up. So soon.

Then the lecture itself. Midterm Wednesday. He said some interesting things, most of which I typed in my notes. I remembered something he said a while ago that I may or may not have written here. In speaking about how Jesus is portrayed in the different gospels, Mark shows Him as always moving about. So he said, "Mark's Jesus is always in such a hurry, you just can't nail Him down." That got quite a few groans, some laughs, but also many gasps.

I read some more from Metzger. Then I ate dinner.

Off to New Testament. We continued an activity from two weeks ago, but most everybody forgot everything. We learned a bit though. I don't know what, but it was interesting.

After class, I talked with Francisco about my paper. I think I've finally decided on the topic, that being the Virgin Birth and the prophesy in Isaiah. Hurst spoke on that in class and I thought that was one of the most interesting things he had to say. So I might as well learn some more about it.

I went to library and checked out three books on the topic. If you're doing the same topic, I'm sorry, but pick another one.

I got back and did some stuff. At 9, I went and played racquetball with the club. That was really fun and tiring. Now I'm still sweaty and gross and blah. And I have to play again in 9 hours. I ought to go. Take a shower and stuff.


0 Responses to “Sticky”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3