Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Complete Exhaustion


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Man, I am tired. I didn't get to bed until 2 last night after a long and tiring day. And then I woke up at 8:20. So I'm a little out of it. I have been all day.

I don't remember anything that happened in Chem. It was very slow.

I studied some more for New Testament, mostly by going over my notes, reading Metzger, and reviewing the Greek terms. I had an email chat with Jayna.

I went to math. The lecture was boring. But we got our midterms back. There were two 10 point problems I screwed myself over with. I would have gotten a B+ if I answered them right. Simple things too. But I was pushed for time and didn't go back over them. Bah. Hopefully there's a curve.

Trumpet ensemble wasn't as great as normal, since I was so out of it. But there's a concert tomorrow, so we went through our set, how to do everything, blah.

We took our midterm in New Testament. I've never felt so excited about a test. I knew so much information, and most of it came out cleanly. There were about 4 fill in the blanks I wasn't sure about, but knew what I wasn't sure about. I felt I nailed the essays, throwing everything I knew in there, numbing my hand. The essays were on what caused Mark to write his gospel and the details of the temptation of Jesus. I was going to get to one point of Mark, how it was written to answer two questions, but that was to be at the end of the essay and I forgot. So hopefully I'll get at least 10/20 on that. Blast. But I totally schooled the temptation question. I was pulling in random things just to prove I knew them. I sure hope I can retain this stuff.

After that, I was feeling great, so I had a relaxed rest of the while. I really should have taken a nap. But I didn't. I ate dinner, went to meeting, went bowling afterwards. I should have gone to bed. I missed out on the white trash party on our floor, but oh well. Now I go to bed.


0 Responses to “Complete Exhaustion”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3