Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Misery


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm wet. And I'm in pain. And I'm still hysterical.

This has probably been the most miserable day I've had in Davis. But it hasn't been that bad, so I guess that's a good thing.

Bah. Woke up early, went to racquetball. I played hard with Eric for the first while, then played with some other, uncouth players. Bah.

Improv was great. I was tired though. And wet from the bike ride. It's been raining today. Bah. I actually sounded like a solo. It was cool.

I ate lunch rather late. Wasn't spectacular. I read the slate statements for the campaign. Interesting.

I did my Chem lab. I actually managed to do it without whining to Caitin. I whined to Diana this time. It was so nice. She helped me out way more than my confused little self could have managed on its own.

I ate dinner, then went back to the Chem lab. I really didn't do a whole lot in those 7 hours. Just... Chem and procrastination.

At the lab. Well, it was raining, so I wore my jacket rain. I got wet and biked through puddles. Bah.

Lab was labbish, except it was long. Ours took twice the amount of NaOH to titrate than most peoples. We were almost the last people out. It was ridiculous. I was getting so tired and sick of that lab.

You might notice this downward trend to my day. I'm just highlighting the bad aspects though. There were some good things too, but more bad. The bad were more prominent, obviously.

Biking back to my dorm. Pouring down rain, my pants seemed permanently affixed to my thighs. I got back to the dorms, drenched and miserable to remember that the elevators are out of order for "preventative maintenence." So bitterly I walked up the stairs, shaking off my soaked gloves in hopes they would dry better. But lo and behold, the little connector clip breaks off. I am bitter. And once I start feeling nice again, I realized I forgot my bike light on my bike. Back downstairs, in the rain, to the bike. Light still on, on the bike.

Bah.

I had some nice warm cookies though. They were pretty good.

So in order to make me feel better, I have been wasting away my night on the computer. Meh, I feel somewhat better. Bah.


0 Responses to “Misery”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3