Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Skippidy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Woke up, went to Chem. I had a hard time staying awake, especially since he posted the lecture notes ahead of time.

I got back, copied the math homework from the answer book, and created a new blog. If you feel like it, check it out occasionally. This will still be updated daily, but that will probably be more interesting to read. But I was really bored.

Math was boring.

New Testament was interesting, as usual. He said some stuff.

I went back and said happy birthday to Whitney.

I went to the Grad with Riddy. We split and finished a large pizza while watching the Kings game. I got bored, so I went to the Pavillion and watched the gymnastics team against Sac State. We lost by about 1.2 points. It was really interesting to watch gymnastics live. I went back to the Grad and we got kicked out at 9:45. We went to boba afterwards, Riddy's first boba experience. He liked it, mainly because we ended up shooting the balls at cars. We hopped in the car and drove around looking for parties, but after a block, we made a U-turn and went back. Now I'm here and really tired.


0 Responses to “Skippidy”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3