Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Davis Awesomeness


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I love Thursdays. It means I get up early so I don't have to waste away my day. Okay, that part isn't so great. But I get to play racquetball after a little nap in Chem discussion. And racquetball was pretty fun today. Tiring, but fun. The games were still pretty sad, but at least a little competetive.

After that, I showered up, put on my black slacks, pink shirt, red bow tie, and put gel in my hair. Then I hopped on my bike to the music building. The best part was all the funny looks from people.

Our performance was actually really good. After us was Paul performing a solo, then Nick's brass quintet. It was pretty fun. I enjoyed it. It ended up being more formal than I thought it would, having an audience of over 50 probably, in the main theatre. There even was a program.

After that, I went to lunch with Jared. I took a nice little nap. Somebody was knocking on the door, but by the time I realized it was a real person, they were gone and I wasn't about to get out of bed.

I got up and blah blah blah got a call from Riddy wanting to know if I wanted to play racquetball. So I made a court reservation for 6. We got there and played. He got a new racket, $200 marked down to $80, so we'll probably go there tomorrow to check them out for me. I played with his for a little bit. You can totally tell it has much more power and control. It's awesome.

Then we went to the basketball game next door, where we found Joe, AJ, and Brandon. But before we sat with them, we were standing up at the top and they were shooting pitas out of a huge canon converted from a paintball gun. So these pitas actually came at us. Riddy got one and I picked one up off the ground that had broken open. It was delicious.

On our way to see the boys, I talked to an army booth guy who gave me a carabiner and a dog tag. More free stuff.

While we were there, they shot tube socks out of the same pita canon and I caught one. It was a very eventful Aggie Pack day for me.

The game was men's basketball against UCSB. We won, but it was a struggle keeping the lead. We had it since Rids and I got there, but you could tell it was a huge fight. We won though.

Riddy and I went to In-N-Out afterwards. It was good.

Now I'm back and tired at 11. Good for me. I need to sleep more.


0 Responses to “Davis Awesomeness”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3