Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Sat Saturday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Early post. Going out to dinner at the Aunt and Uncle's, then staying with Riddy's parents.

I woke up late, it was nice. I'd have to say that most of my day was spent with Doug. It was a good thing though. He came to my door to get me out of the building. We went to the softball game then later to the baseball game. Aside from the fact that it was drearily boring, it wasn't that bad. Then we went to Rite-Aid so he could get some chocolates for Aziza. How romantic. I got soap for me.

That's pretty much been my day so far. I really need to get started on my essay for New Testament though. Five to seven pages, due a week from Wednesday. And the family will be coming up next weekend, so I need to get that done soon. At least mostly done. I'll have to get back early after meeting tomorrow. Should be interesting.

Man, I don't do a lot on the weekends.


1 Responses to “Sat Saturday”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey Jeff. Nice blog. very informative! =) I just put up a link to your page from mine, so maybe now people will come and read your page! haha (only kidding you blog celebrity!) =)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3