Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Day?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm enjoying the idea of eating breakfast. It's weird coming back from class and thinking to myself, "I'm not extremely hungry!"

Chem was disgusting, as usual. It was way too early in the morning to learn anything, but Slava did her best. Midterm tomorrow. Ugh. She announced that Augustine is having a review session from 7-9.

Raquetball was good, exhausting. I played two games of cutthroat, both of which I won, barely. By the end, I was on the floor due to exhaustion and my arm hurting again.

After that, I did nothing for the next many hours.

Seriously. I walked around, ate, blah blah blah.

Oh, I took a nap. That was great, except I woke up so disoriented. And it was a little before dinner too. I hate waking up from naps then having to eat. I need to fully wake up first. Kind of just shake myself awake, then do a little prep eating before a substantial meal can be consumed. I played my trumpet instead. Man, I really enjoy the sound in the lounge.

At 7, I was in Chem 194, watching the room slowly fill up. It was nearly full. Augustine walks in, this young guy, jeans and a t-shirt. Sits on the table and starts talking. You can tell he surfs, solely by the strategic placement of the word, "like" when he's not careful.

The review was helpful, mainly since he's probably the one that wrote our exam. He's a great lecturer, much better than Kelly. The girl who sat next to me smokes, so I had a headache most of the time. It drove me crazy.

Well, I'm sorry for having such a boring day. Tomorrow's plan is midterm, math, RST, lappy. Go, go, go.


0 Responses to “Day?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3