Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Rain


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I woke up today around 1. I had a very lazy day. I had a cup of water, brushed my teeth, checked my mail, did some nothing. I was expecting the parentals to come for lunch, so I didn't eat.

I hung out in Becca's room with Clay, Diana, Whitney, and Eleazar, talking about good times in the dorms. I had a cup of tea.

Things are quiet around here. Everybody either went home or snowboarding. And it's been raining too.

The family finally came around 4. To my surprise, they brought the puppies. Boy, did I miss those dogs.

I showed them around, we took the fridge to my room. Too many people. Everybody loved the dogs. Because they're awesome.

We went to dinner at Sophia's, a very nice Thai restaurant. It was delicious and I must take Ridders there.

We went back to campus and I got a tour of the ARC for the family. I think the guy really wanted to do something, since it was an extremely quiet night.

We walked around, then went to the hotel and got situated.

That was pretty much the day. It's been quiet and I have sucessfully avoided doing homework. My muscles feel atrophic though. I should have gone climbing.


0 Responses to “Rain”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3