Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Argh


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I believe my computer is virus'd. I will have to talk to Jonathan about linuxizing it on Wednesday.

My life has been pretty dull. I saw the puppies, then they left. I sat around all day, so I forced myself to play racquetball then go rock climbing. An older man, Doug, was there early, so I played with him for a while. He was much much better than me, so he gave me pointers.

I've been trying to happyize my computer, because it is sad. Perhaps goodbye Windows.

All for now, before it dies.


0 Responses to “Argh”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3